Featured post

Welcome!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I am a novice at this and am going WAY out of my comfort zone to publish my thoughts, projects and ...

Sunday 9 October 2016

Happy Thanksgiving 2016!

UPDATE BELOW! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, with family and friends! We are spending it with my parents and also tackling a few projects around the house. Bronson has outgrown his Winnie the Pooh nursery theme. So, down come the quotes, drawings and the baby blue walls. I know, everyone says it but time really does go by so fast. It feels like we were just decorating his nursery.

I'm very excited to create his "boys" room and hope he loves it for years to come. Here is a sneak peek. I may have spent a bit too much time at Michaels, thank goodness for their coupons! Bronson is already "mad" at me for choosing his birthday theme so hopefully he's more impressed with my choice of bedroom decor.

ROOM REVEAL...

I was inspired by Bronson's love of firetrucks. He was with me months before at Homesense and spotted a Firetruck bedding set that he wanted. I returned without him to scoop it up and based the rest of the room design around that set. Pottery Barn Kids had an almost identical set for a much higher price.
The lamp and wall hangings we chose were from Bouclair. Craig and I painted the fire engine. We added a cozy wool rug from Pottery Barn kids. 








No comments:

Post a Comment