Featured post

Welcome!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I am a novice at this and am going WAY out of my comfort zone to publish my thoughts, projects and ...

Wednesday 6 July 2016

Welcome!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I am a novice at this and am going WAY out of my comfort zone to publish my thoughts, projects and life. The heart of my posts really will be my family. I am constantly working on being more present and in my daily interactions with my son and my husband because as everyone says "it goes by so fast". So here's to celebrating family and all of life's quirks that come with it!

As a teacher, I used to save all of my major household "to-do" list items for the summer. I would put things off from January onwards because I know I could get so much done over the summer break. Then I had Bronson, and as I got older, I felt the summers passing by much quicker. I made a little promise to myself that I would work harder at prioritizing my list and to organize in a more sustainable way throughout the year. So far it's getting better, although I still use many of my school holidays during the year to get my projects done. I'd love to see more ideas for organization if you have some stellar ones! Feel free to share or point me in the right direction. I'd have to say my biggest in -need of an intervention is my fridge. Maybe I just need to buy a new fridge?

1 comment: